Silca Matrix Pro Mechanical Key Cutting Machines for Laser & Dimple keys
Matrix Pro is a top quality mechanical key cutting machine duplicating dimple and laser keys, introducing innovative design and functions for professional key duplication results.
Matrix Pro is a key-cutting machine with high precision and is duplicating dimple keys with flat or inclined cuts, laser keys, tubular keys and Fichet® key type (duplicated with a special adapter provided with the machine).
- Tolerances of hundredths in cutting results (+/-0,03 mm).
- Tilting clamps (0° +/- 45°) with three seats dedicated to optimum positioning of different types of keys. Interchangeable clamps plates included.
- Reduced noise rating during duplication phases.
- Optimized Calibration System: Electromechanical calibration system. Innovative keypad display to facilitate calibration operations.
- Optimized tracer point and cutter securing and releasing mechanism for simple time-saving operations. Micrometric ring for tracer point regulation. Self-centring spindle.
- Z axis lever, controlling the movements of the vertical axis, comes provided with a push button to easily activate the incorporated micro-switch ensuring safety, speed and great efficiency to key duplication process.
- Roll bar rest for the left hand: provides the Operator with ideal working conditions.
- LED illumination with manual on-off system by means of proximity sensors.
- Capacious pull-out unit for accessories, incorporated on board in an ideal position. Easily accessible on board area to place the daily used accessories and keys.
Power supply: 230V - 50Hz: 0,75 Amp. – 170 Watt, 100V/120V - 50/60Hz: 2,3 Amp. – 220 Watt
Cutter motor: Single phase 1 speed 230V 50/60 Hz - 100V/120V 50V/60 Hz
Cutters: Super Speed Steel (HSS)
Movements: On 3 axes by ball guides
Clamps: Tilting with interchangeable plates
Runs: 40 mm (1.57“) X axis, 50 mm (1.97”) Y axis, 30 mm (1.18”) Z axis
Illumination: Led light
Dimensions: Width: 310 mm (12.20”) (with max. lever encumbrance: 400 mm – 15.75”), Depth: 400 mm (15.75”), Height: 470 mm (18.50”)
Weight: 24,6 Kg (54.23 lbs)
Part Number: D837496ZB
Matrix Pro Brochure