SILCA Bravo Professional II Manual Key Machine D832450ZB
Stock Code: AKM.103
Short Product Description Professional key cutting machine for cylinder,car and cruciform keys
Bravo Professional is the mechanical key cutting machine for flat cylinder, vehicle and cruciform keys. It features four-sided rotating clamps with knobs with dynamometric control system, mechanical tracer point with micrometric adjustment ring nut, and single speed cutter motor.OverviewThe machines of the Bravo key cutting machines sum up the know-how Silca has developed in over forty years of industry leadership and is a safe bet for the locksmith searching a durable, reliable and practical mechanical key machine.Features
ApplicationsTechnical DataPower supply: 230V-50/60 Hz - 120V-60 HzCutter motor: single phase and speedCutter: HSS (high speed steel)Cutter speed: 650 rpm (230V) - 780 rpm (120V)Standard clamp: rotating 4-sided clamps - clamp knob with dynamometric control systemMovements: on sintered, self-cleaning and self-lubricating bushingsCarriage runs: 42 mmDimensions: Width: 400 mm, Depth: 520 mm, Height: 400 mmWeight: 21,5 kg
- Smooth to handle carriage: Bravo Professional features smooth and stable carriage movements. Thanks to the special internal mechanism, the plays while shifting the carriage are reduced to the minimum for precise key cutting operations.
- Long-lasting structure: The bushings of the carriage shaft apply a technology used in the automotive industry and are covered with special oils that guarantee better sliding and resistance to wear. Their dust removing system hinders the intrusion of metal chippings while cutting for a longer life and more precise cutting results.
- Easy calibration: The machine is equipped with a mechanical tracer point with micrometric adjustment ring nut (+/- 0,05 mm) for an accurate key cutting.
- Practical and ergonomic work station: The carriage is released by pressing the red button between the clamps, which automatically activates the cutter for practical and safe key cutting operations. The ergonomic levers and knobs and the neon lamp in optimized position above the key cutting area ensure the work station is comfortable and well illuminated.
- Optimized four-sided clamps: The four-sided clamps accommodate a wide variety of keys and feature an easy- to-rotate system for a quick tool adjustment. The patented dynamometric clamping system with controlled movement knobs ensure perfect key locking. The grip is balanced and secure to avoid damage to the key and to the clamp due to wrong or excessive pressure.
- Clean working area: Bravo Professional is unique in having two plexiglas covers that protect the user from metal chips and convey them into the pull-out swarf tray below the machine.
- Dedicated brush start button: The de-burring brush is made of tynex and is turned on via the dedicated switch. It rotates at the same speed of the cutter (650 rpm in the 230V version and 780 rpm in the 120V version).
- Safety devices: The on-off switch features a safety cut-out for user protection. The machine needs to be manually re-started after a power interruption. The carriage cannot be released until the gauges have been disengaged for avoiding accidental damage.
Bravo Professional Brochure